For those of you who have followed my blog and are familiar with my journey, you know that I got down as low as 223 lbs but have fluctuated in the months since between 225 lbs and 232 lbs. It's been a little frustrating but I owe it to my diet and lack of water on a daily basis.
I really haven't had much weight change since December 2008. However, I did my measurements (waist, thighs, upper arms, neck, chest) in December and measured again just today. I've lost 2 inches in my waist alone. So while the weight hasn't gone down, the inches are still down. And inches are where it's at.
So keep this in mind anytime you hit a plateau. Sometimes the weight stabilizes but the inches continue to drop. Inches are better than weight.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment