Weight Loss

My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, February 6, 2009

Conversation with Meredith (part 4)

There you have it. What happens from here on out is up to Meredith and RMAP. Thanks to everyone who urged me to write a letter to RMAP about what was going on between me and Carly. If not for the 20 plus emails that I received regarding that, I don't think I would have reached out to Meredith. I'm glad I did, regardless of what she decides to do.

---------------------------------------

Meredith.

Sorry about the long reply email before. Look. This has been a very intriguing but unbelievable issue between Carly and myself. She was certainly welcome to reach out to me and let me know that she felt I was personally attacking her as that was never my intent. Your offer for resolution is fine as I have never thought negatively about Carly. My only desire through it all has been to give back to RMAP and I have done a lot of work in that area towards supporting the patients and giving glowing recommendations of RMAP as well as Doctors Smith, McKinley and Simper (especially Dr. Smith). Those recommendations have come from my mother's conversations with various nurses at St. Mark's and LDS hospital (she worked as an anesthesiologist for many many years and keeps in touch with many within the medical community) and her personal knowledge of working with Dr. Smith at the SL Surgical Center as well as the former RMAP I know and those in the medical community I work with since I'm in the field of healthcare.

As stated, I contacted you in order to try and continue to give back to RMAP. That offer still stands. I believe in RMAP and have always felt that to give back is the least I can do for what I was able to accomplish with their help.

Sean

No comments: