For those of you who have been reading my blog on a regular basis, I altered my diet slightly over the past few days. I got away from eating so much beef jerky and I was really good with my water intake. The result has been shedding the water (finally) that I've been retaining. On the bad side was I was having to visit the restroom every hour for a day but the good news is that I lose 2.2 lbs just yesterday. Yes that means I weighed in at 227 lbs this morning. Yay! Below my scary weight. The funny thing was how all this affected the fitting of my pinkie ring that my daughter gave to me. Whereas it was perfectly snug before, now it's a little big.
I love the control that I have now. I eat like a normal person, can eat pretty much what I want... but now I eat the same portions as everyone else. I now can have conversations with others about how I'm eating and because I no longer have the large amounts of weight, I don't feel self-conscious about having the conversation. Yes, it's all good!
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment