Sorry I've been so neglectful with my blog lately. Life has been hectic. My work sent me out to Boston. I flew out to Baltimore and then took a connecting flight to Boston. On the way back, I flew from Boston to Atlanta and then to Salt Lake City.
One thing they don't tell you going into this surgery is that when you lose your weight, you feel your tailbone a lot more. I'm always finding I'm sore there. And the flight from Atlanta to Salt Lake City was no different. I thought I was going to die it hurt so bad.
But there is always a bright side. In this case it's that I fit in the seat without a problem. Even on the Baltimore to Atlanta flight when I was in the middle. It's so awesome sitting in a seat without overflowing. Yay!
I hope you all are finding little things like this on your journey. Revel in each and every little wonderful thing that happens to you. It's a great ride.
Sean
Friday, February 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment