Weight Loss

My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Another email from a RMAP patient

Another wonderful email from a RMAP patient. Thanks everyone for your support!

Hey Sean,I am sorry to hear that you have been banned. I noticed your posts had been deleted, because mine was in between and no longer made sense, but I didn't know you had been banned. Until someone posted it today.I just wanted to tell you how much I have appreciated your support. Particularly in the weeks leading up to my surgery, even before I started posting. This was a fairly quick decision for me and the information that you were sharing at the time, really helped me make this decision for which I am now so grateful. It was factual, well-researched and informative with the personal experience component. It's not easy for a lot of people to share - and you were always willing to. Thanks!I wish you well on your continued journey.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

So what happened? I don't go for awhile and find out you became rebellious and were banned?? What up??? imcaesarsmom.blogspot.com

Sean Joyce said...

Hi Michelle. The story is all here. Go to the left side of my blog and look through the Blog Archive. Click on "My Experience with Carly." That's what I posted on the RMAP board that pretty much got me banned. No warning, nothing. Just a ban. Oh well. We can have fun elsewhere. But keep in touch!!!