Weight Loss

My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Exercise

Ah! I didn't want to tell anyone this in case it set a bad example for someone but I don't exercise a lot. Yes, I've lost 250 lbs without much exercise. Yes, I do move a ton more. In essence I really do get a lot more exercise than when I was at my highest weight but still...

I do eat a lot of protein which helps so I don't lose a lot of muscle mass but now that I'm down to my initial goal weight, now I need to exercise to tone up my muscles and help augment my soon to be plastic surgery.

Plus... if you see my post about snacking below, you'll know why it's important to exercise. It has to be a life change as well as with the eating. The reason? Sure I've lost a ton of weight (1/8 of a ton actually) in just 21 months but I want to keep the weight off for as long as I live (which hopefully will be another 40 or so years).

Anyway, that's my two cents worth!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

If you don't already have a gym membership, I can get you a good deal. Anytime Fitness came to my work to present a Brown Bag Lunch deal. They offered my work at $24 a month bargain with five personal training sessions. It's a smaller gym, so it's not a meat market, though you may want the meat!!!