Aha! So I was able to retrieve the email Meredith at Rocky Mountain Associated Physicians sent me. It is a rather nice email but I would like to point out for those of you who have read all the emails, the resolution was aimed at getting me back on the RMAP message board. RMAP did move on but they did not hold up their end of the resolution. I am still effectively banned from their message board. I'm not a big fan of those who do not hold up to their word.
Sean,
Thank you for your e-mail. It appears some miscommunication has occurred between our correspondences. First of all, I appreciate your willingness to accept my proposed resolution offer; furthermore, I have appreciated your efforts in following through with the aforementioned resolution with Carley and RMAP. However, I felt your e-mails in response to my initial e-mail carried a feeling of aggression and argument. I did not feel a response from me would prove productive, as one or the other, would find fault and/or offense would be taken. Hence, RMAP has done our part in accepting and following through on our end of the deal. We have, in fact, moved on.
I apologize if you felt we did not appreciate your offer to help current and future RMAP patients; I currently did not have immediate need to implement you into our educational system. I currently have several patients who are involved with support for our patients; however, that certainly did not mean I would never have need of you. I lament your decision to hastily offer your services to Dr. Cottam, as I had been brainstorming how to best utilize your experiences and I was looking forward to using you this summer in our support groups. Nonetheless, I wish you best of luck with sharing your experiences to the rest of the world. Whether it is through RMAP, Salt Lake Regional, or any other weight loss medium, you, along with many other successful weight loss surgery patients, possess a unique perspective and I am happy you are so willing to share it.
I do hope your efforts in reaching out to Dr. Cottam will not inhibit your follow-up care with us here at RMAP. We want to ensure your optimum health through yearly visits and annual blood work. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any further questions.
Wishing you all the best,
Meredith, RN
Education Director
Monday, March 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment