Weight Loss

My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, November 6, 2009

End of the Week Weigh-In

Woo-hoo! Weighed this morning at 211.8 lbs. Yay!!

If you want to know how I got down so quickly, I'll tell you. Each day I focused on not eating simple carbs and drinking more water. I wasn't always perfect but I was pretty good. Each day was better than the last. Evenings were the hardest. So I'm celebrating tonight by allowing myself to let loose... yep! Canyon Inn with friends.

I love the control I have over my eating now. It's nice to have control over my food addiction. It'll always be there and I have to be forever vigilant but I can now win the battle for the rest of my life. They key is to catch yourself anytime you go up too far. For me, I freak whenever I get over 215lbs and I know I'm in trouble if I get over 220 lbs. No way I want to be up 15-20 lbs. The farther you go up from where you want to be the more difficult the journey back. So why allow yourself to go up that far? Right.

No comments: